Pink Sugar Soap
Bubbles and Butters Shoppe LLC
Regular price $7.50
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Distilled Water, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, *Sodium Hydroxide, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Fragrance Oil, Sugar, Sodium Lactate, Tussah Silk, Titanium Dioxide, Mica Colorant, iron oxide
* NO LYE (SODIUM HYDROXIDE) REMAINS AFTER THE SAPONIFICATION PROCESS
Caring for your handmade soap:
- Keep the soap away from water. Nothing will make your soap disintegrate faster than keeping it constantly wet. Water breaks down the consistency of the soap and makes it necessary to replace your soap much more frequently.
- Avoid storing your soap in a place that is constantly in contact with water, like in the direct stream of the shower.
- Let the soap air dry. Allowing the air to dry out its moisture will make a bar of soap harder (and therefore less likely to crumble), so that it lasts longer. The more time your soap spends completely dry, the longer it will last.
- Because of this, the more people who use a bar of soap, the faster it will need to be replaced. More users means less time between showers and more time that the soap will spend wet.
- Always keep your soap in an appropriate soap dish that allows for drainage. A wire rack or a self-draining soap dish is best. Soap dishes without drainage keep the moisture longer and will make it harder for your soap to dry out in between uses.
- Although some of the more fancy plastic and stainless steel soap dish designs are funky and cute, unless they have drainage, they are liable to make your soap soggy.
MOST IMPORTANT: If you experience any irritation, please discontinue use of the product(s). ALSO some ingredients are derived from tree nuts; therefore, this product might not be best suited for persons with sensitivities to nut allergies.